Education is a companion which, no future can depress, no crime can destroy, no enemy can alienate and no nepotism can enslave.
Janki College of Education run by Guardian and Guide Education Society
• Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) : 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidates with Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed. The minimum requirement of Graduation marks with 45% marks.
- Medium of Instruction : English / Hindi.
Entrance Exam :
- The admissions are being made through Written test (Pre-BEd) conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CGVYAPAM).
- Counselling organized by SCERT (State Council Educational Research and Training) Govt. of Chhattisgarh. For More Detail Information Available in SCERT Website : Log on to http://scert.cg.gov.in
Approved By National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE), Bhopal, Recognized by Chhattisgarh Higher Education & Affiliated to Bilaspur University, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh).
Fee for B.Ed Course :
Fee for the various courses in Government/Aided colleges will be as fixed / approved by the Government of Chhattisgarh, from time to time. For More Detail Information Available in CGDTE Website : Log on to
|S No||Course Name||Duration||No of Seats|